The city’s 150,000 hotel rooms make Las Vegas the planet’s most tourist-friendly city. The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority hosts more than 41 million visitors annually and definitely knows its way around town. Its fabulously lengthy list of recommended hotels has options for everyone:
- Closest to The Show: If you’re looking for ease and convenience, the Westgate fills the bill with special rear access to the North Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center and The International Travel Goods Show.
- Casino resorts: for the signature Las Vegas hotel treatment.
- Non-gaming resorts: Las Vegas glitz and glamour, without the gambling.
- Las Vegas Strip lodging: for the full Las Vegas experience.
- Off-strip resorts and hotels: avoid tourist-heavy resorts with these hidden gems.
- Downtown hotels: budget-friendly options, only 15 minutes from the Convention Center by taxi.
- Monorail hotels: dodge the taxi stand line – stay near a Las Vegas Monorail stop, and make use of the Convention Center station.
Lasvegas.com, the official site of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, is your best source for lodging and airline + hotel packages, discount show tickets and tours.
Las Vegas for First-timers
It’s the live entertainment capital of the world, but there’s more to Vegas than shows.
Enjoy world class dining, amazing shopping, and incredible sight-seeing that can include the nearby Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.
Boost your adrenaline with hair-raising rides and adventures like driving real race cars or swimming with sharks.
Start planning your first-time Las Vegas adventure at the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority web page for Vegas first-timers. Or skip to their How to Vegas page and its ready-made itineraries to fill your nightlife hours or pre- and post-Show calendar.
Visit the shows and events page at lasvegas.com for schedules and special discounts.
It’s a town of limitless entertainment possibilities. Make the most of it during your stay for The International Travel Goods Show.