Ensure that you have a positive Show experience: Don’t let these mandatory tasks and deadlines take you by surprise.
- List of Important Deadlines – Find product submission deadlines, Show listing due dates, award nomination deadlines.
- Exhibitor Listing Form – Make it easy for people to find you at The Show and in the year to follow by verifying that your exhibitor listing is accurate, complete and current. This information is used in the Show Directory.
- Exhibitor Service Manual – This is everything you need to set up your booth and make the most of your exhibit space.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration
Highly Recommended Marketing Tools
- Special Promotion Packages – Spread your message with targeted placements in The Show’s top attention-getting platforms: New Products Pavilion, Travel Goods Product Guide, and the industry’s most widely-read trade publication, Travel Goods Showcase.
- Travel Goods Product Guide – It’s The Show’s new product yearbook, a year-round reference relied on by travel writers and buyers to spot the year’s newest items. Distributed at The Show and disseminated to TGA’s media contacts throughout the coming year. Product submissions deadline has been extended to February 24, 2017.
- New Products Pavilion – The Show’s most-visited booth is the first stop for most retailers and press, and a proven traffic booster for your booth. Participation is also a prerequisite for entry into the Product Innovation Award and Buzz Award competitions. Product submissions are due by March 17, 2017.
- Advertising – Be a memorable part of The Show, the industry’s most-watched event with targeted ad placements in Travel Goods Showcase. Build buzz in the Pre-Show Issue; drive booth traffic with the Show Issue (distributed on-site) and follow up with the Post-Show Issue, the most-referenced issue of the year. Ad reservation deadlines are November 10, 2016, February 14, 2017 and May 10, 2017.
- Exhibitor Hosted Events – If you would like your Show event posted to our Show website, please contact Kate Ryan at email@example.com or 774-929-5223.
Meeting Rooms and Food & Beverage Service
- Meeting Rooms — For private meeting room space before or during The Show, please contact Cathy Hays, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your space requirements.
- Food & Beverage — All food and beverage service on the exhibit floor or meeting rooms is exclusively by arrangement with the Las Vegas Convention Center’s food & beverage vendor, Centerplate. Please contact Christine Kendzora – email@example.com, 702-943-6783, with your food and beverage requirements.