Ensure that you have a positive Show experience: Don’t let these mandatory tasks and deadlines take you by surprise.
- List of Important Deadlines – Find product submission deadlines, Show listing due dates, award nomination deadlines and payment due dates here.
- Exhibitor Listing Form – Make it easy for people to find you at The Show and in the year to follow by verifying that your exhibitor listing is accurate, complete and current. This information is used in the Show Issue of Travel Goods Showcase magazine and the Show Directory.
- Exhibitor Service Manual – This is everything you need to set up your booth and make the most of your exhibit space.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration
Highly Recommended Marketing Tools
- Special Promotion Packages – Reach your target audience with The Show’s top attention-getting platforms: the New Products Pavilion, Travel Goods Product Guide, and the industry’s most widely read trade publication, Travel Goods Showcase.
- Travel Goods Product Guide – It’s the year-round reference travel writers and buyers depend on to spotlight the year’s newest items, with distribution at The Show and dissemination to TGA’s media contacts throughout the coming year. Product submissions are due by January 22, 2016.
- New Products Pavilion – If you’re debuting a new item, this is the best place for it. It’s the first stop for most retailers and press and a proven way to drive traffic to your booth. It’s also the only way to gain entry to the Product Innovation Award and Buzz Award competitions. Product submissions are due by February 18, 2016.
- Advertising – Maximize your impressions, and drive your message home. The Show is the most-watched event in the industry. Give yourself more impact with targeted ad placements in Travel Goods Showcase. Build buzz in the Pre-Show Issue; drive booth traffic with the Show Issue distributed at The Show; and follow through with the Post-Show Issue, the most-referenced issue of the year. Ad reservation deadlines are November 3, 2015, January 22, 2016 and April 16, 2016.
- Sponsorships – Enjoy the extra publicity and name recognition that comes from branding part of the industry’s biggest gathering as your own.
- Exhibitor Hosted Events – If you would like your Show event posted to our Show website, please contact Kate Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-929-5223.
Meeting Rooms and Food & Beverage Service
- Meeting Rooms — If you require a meeting room space before or during The Show, please contact Cathy Hays at email@example.com with your space requirements.
- Food & Beverage — Please contact Cathy Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org for all food and beverage needs in your meeting room and/or exhibit booth.